Pages

Friday, 8 August 2014

My show don't tell

WALT show not tell in our writing
Last week we did show don't tell with Miss smith to make our witting better can you guess what emotion I am feeling.



Her legs were shaking.  Her heart was pounding like it was going to explode  She was biting all her finger nails off.Then she heard someone laughing ha ha ha.Her knees were knocking together there was shadows circling her she felt like a ice block then she felt something on her solder suddenly....




                  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jainta. I like the way you write the little story and then explained the small it. I think you made a pretty good job on you're show don't tell. You left me thinking about what will next in the and I think you did the same thing with the other readers but I also think that you made me feel excited about the next part.

    ReplyDelete