Pages

Friday, 5 August 2016

The Olympics games

The Olympics games

WOW! I gasped as i looked around the field. There was so many people. It was packed of runners.
Suddenly it was our turn. I gulped as the people gathered around. I was so nervous  I didn’t know what i'll come. Then i heard... on your mark... get set.... GO!. My heart was pounding My feet was
swollen. I was so hot i was about to drop. I wanted it to end. I was so hungry. Just then i saw the end. I yelled on the top of my lungs  Hallelujah!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Janita great work lots of descriptive words but maybe Next time you could add commas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this story is cool but you need to fix your 'I' they need to be capital

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey janita i like this story but next time re-read it and look back for punctuation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey janita i like this story but next time re-read it and look back for punctuation

    ReplyDelete